Fellow language hacker (and a great role model of mine) Benny Lewis invites you to speak the language from day 1 to maximize your learning potential and progress! * Purchase through the banner above and you'll get a free art commission of anything you'd like! (Just e-mail me a copy of your receipt!)
- Cute little game. The characters and art style are adorable and bright.
- The amount of models in the game is impressive for an indie game.
- Lots of tongue-in-cheek humor, and some off-color innuendos, too!
- I love the broom construct. He is my favorite. And he vibrates when moving and speaking.
- The graphics are gorgeous, especially for an indie game!
- The achievements are a little buggy sometimes, such as the Unlock All Doors one.
- The master key, which opens all doors, is a very cheap buy at only 6000 coins. Some may find it more fun to ignore the fact that that key exists and just hunt for flowers to buy the others one-by-one.
- I beat the game (the story objectives and many achievements) in three hours; that's something to keep in mind. By the way, this is a good game to get if you're an achievement collector.
- Ultimately, there are no big cons to speak of, really. This is a cute indie game about picking flowers, finding treasure, and defeating spirits; very lighthearted and not very expensive for its content when it's on sale.